DONE

"Sometimes, you just want to go someplace where nobody knows who you are. Luckily, this is easily accomplished by leaving your house. "
***Warning: Annie rant in 5....4....3....2...***

One of the peculiar things about Cancers is that, due to their well-documented hypersensitivity, they will eventually crawl back into their shells and demand solitude. Today is clearly that day for this dame.

For four weeks now, my left eye has been dripping endlessly - bloody becoming, I know. If not for taking on the problems of the world, I may have chosen to take the time out to get it looked at by someone other than casual (and tactless) gawkers. For a brief enough moment in time, it did stop.... until someone asked me how work/home/the software conversion/the answer to their problems was going.... *drip* *drip*........*drip*. I have resorted to no less than drawing on my already worn face with Sharpie in the hopes of maintaining some semblance of actual features. Despite my previously explained distaste for them, I have found myself looking like a bit of a clown.

Should you ever want the "secret" to assisting an Annie Meltdown, the recipe is simple:.....

Oooh - You really thought I was going to give you further ammunition? Sucker. Truly, *pouring vodka in her pity party tea* I just have a rather simple question: If I honestly work at being a kind, considerate and all-together pleasant human being, does that equate to attaching a "Kick Me" sign on my back with a nail gun?

*gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitty

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DONE

"Sometimes, you just want to go someplace where nobody knows who you are. Luckily, this is easily accomplished by leaving your house. "
***Warning: Annie rant in 5....4....3....2...***

One of the peculiar things about Cancers is that, due to their well-documented hypersensitivity, they will eventually crawl back into their shells and demand solitude. Today is clearly that day for this dame.

For four weeks now, my left eye has been dripping endlessly - bloody becoming, I know. If not for taking on the problems of the world, I may have chosen to take the time out to get it looked at by someone other than casual (and tactless) gawkers. For a brief enough moment in time, it did stop.... until someone asked me how work/home/the software conversion/the answer to their problems was going.... *drip* *drip*........*drip*. I have resorted to no less than drawing on my already worn face with Sharpie in the hopes of maintaining some semblance of actual features. Despite my previously explained distaste for them, I have found myself looking like a bit of a clown.

Should you ever want the "secret" to assisting an Annie Meltdown, the recipe is simple:.....

Oooh - You really thought I was going to give you further ammunition? Sucker. Truly, *pouring vodka in her pity party tea* I just have a rather simple question: If I honestly work at being a kind, considerate and all-together pleasant human being, does that equate to attaching a "Kick Me" sign on my back with a nail gun?

*gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment