A Room With No View

This isn't a real post. I chuckle when I read that on many of the blogs I adore reading. None of mine ever really are. But in all honesty, this won't be much of a post because it quite simply can't be. I have a lot to say. The sorts of things that should never be committed to paper. The sorts of things that would come back to haunt me. To destroy everything I've accomplished and everything I've run away from. Awful things. I could use a therapist if I possessed even an ounce of trust in such things. I'm quite paranoid. But so much to say. So very much to say. And no trust. No outlet. No getting it out. *sigh* 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Ninja: are you sure??? Please, stop over and read a post I just put up today. Just read it. No commenting asked, just read.

    And, ponder, all right??

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commit it to paper anyway, it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much. Sincerely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Kitty

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Room With No View

This isn't a real post. I chuckle when I read that on many of the blogs I adore reading. None of mine ever really are. But in all honesty, this won't be much of a post because it quite simply can't be. I have a lot to say. The sorts of things that should never be committed to paper. The sorts of things that would come back to haunt me. To destroy everything I've accomplished and everything I've run away from. Awful things. I could use a therapist if I possessed even an ounce of trust in such things. I'm quite paranoid. But so much to say. So very much to say. And no trust. No outlet. No getting it out. *sigh* 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Ninja: are you sure??? Please, stop over and read a post I just put up today. Just read it. No commenting asked, just read.

    And, ponder, all right??

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commit it to paper anyway, it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much. Sincerely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete