Restless Natives And The Martians Who Fear Them

"You will experience unbounded happiness and success in every area of your life this week, unless of course there is something fundamentally and irreversibly wrong with you."

Glorious hilarity is abound these days and it all has made me question whether I have the time or energy to continue writing. For now, it seems the last few sentences are indicative of a response to that. Some days, I'm honestly dazzled by Corporate America. I'm dazzled by the disconnect between the haves and the have nots. I won't even go into morbid detail about the distribution of workload there. What's most delicious is that, perhaps for once, this is not to be a full blown rant about my own dissatisfaction. Rather, the stars have aligned and made one of my wildest dreams come true.

In numerous situations, I have been reduced to taking mental delight in the image of sitting in the front row seat avec a bucket of popcorn when Karma comes a-knockin'. (By the by - "avec" is French for "with", not my version of the abbreviated form of "avocado", MATT! Way to order a f*cked up sandwich based on your complete lack of knowledge of common french words!...Not to mention clearly misspelling "avocado"! :) ) Well, Pets, it seems the day has come for precisely that scenario to unfold. As it would happen, I even have popcorn! Woot!

An individual, who is welcome to remain nameless, is in the midst of her comeuppance. In fact, the cherry on top is that the entire upper echelon has suddenly come to a realization they must begin paying attention to reality in order to prevent mutiny. It's one of those times where you can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all while watching fish flail out of water. Seems cruel of me to say. I'm sure I'm additionally unwittingly throwing myself on PETA's radar (yet again). The reality of the situation is simply that it is deserved. You can only treat people with such complete disrespect and unbridled hatred for so long before you find yourself in a position to answer for such actions. It is small-scale justice and it's downright divine!

Mmmmm! Tastes just like the movie theater kind! Cheers, Pets. I wish you all a magically extraordinary Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitty

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Restless Natives And The Martians Who Fear Them

"You will experience unbounded happiness and success in every area of your life this week, unless of course there is something fundamentally and irreversibly wrong with you."

Glorious hilarity is abound these days and it all has made me question whether I have the time or energy to continue writing. For now, it seems the last few sentences are indicative of a response to that. Some days, I'm honestly dazzled by Corporate America. I'm dazzled by the disconnect between the haves and the have nots. I won't even go into morbid detail about the distribution of workload there. What's most delicious is that, perhaps for once, this is not to be a full blown rant about my own dissatisfaction. Rather, the stars have aligned and made one of my wildest dreams come true.

In numerous situations, I have been reduced to taking mental delight in the image of sitting in the front row seat avec a bucket of popcorn when Karma comes a-knockin'. (By the by - "avec" is French for "with", not my version of the abbreviated form of "avocado", MATT! Way to order a f*cked up sandwich based on your complete lack of knowledge of common french words!...Not to mention clearly misspelling "avocado"! :) ) Well, Pets, it seems the day has come for precisely that scenario to unfold. As it would happen, I even have popcorn! Woot!

An individual, who is welcome to remain nameless, is in the midst of her comeuppance. In fact, the cherry on top is that the entire upper echelon has suddenly come to a realization they must begin paying attention to reality in order to prevent mutiny. It's one of those times where you can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all while watching fish flail out of water. Seems cruel of me to say. I'm sure I'm additionally unwittingly throwing myself on PETA's radar (yet again). The reality of the situation is simply that it is deserved. You can only treat people with such complete disrespect and unbridled hatred for so long before you find yourself in a position to answer for such actions. It is small-scale justice and it's downright divine!

Mmmmm! Tastes just like the movie theater kind! Cheers, Pets. I wish you all a magically extraordinary Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment